International Youth Rugby Festival 2019
The International Youth Rugby Festival is organised by Rugby Club Hilversum each year on Easter Sunday. In recent years some 70 to 80 teams participated in each edition. In 2018 even 90 teams from several countries entered!
In 2019 the 20th edition of this Rugby Festival will take place on Sunday April 21st!
Teams can register through this procedure:
– Teams have to apply using this online form: https://goo.gl/Mn5Qpk.
– The tournament organisation will confirm the provisional subscription with an e-mail. The invoice for the entry fee is included.
– The subscription will only be final after the entry fee has been received by Rugby Club Hilversum.
– If the maximum number of teams have already entered for a particular age category, teams will be put on a waiting list.
The team will receive a confirmation. Should a place become available, the tournament organisation will get in touch with the first team on the waiting list.
Registration is only possible until March 1st 2019. Every year some age categories are fully booked within a short time, so make sure the team is enrolled in time. If an enrolled team cancels within two months before the tournament, there will be no refund of the entry fee.
The entry fees are:
– 15 a side (U13-U18): €150,-
– U11-U12: €125,-
– U9-U10: €100,-
– U8: €75,-
The entry fee will allow a team to participate in the tournament (at least 4 matches). Every team also receives their very own special ball for the matches of the tournament and to take home as a keepsake.
Pictures by Andy Astfalck
Pictures by Ruud van Spengen
Pictures by Jaap van Spengen
Pictures by Arno Böhm
Pictures by Saskia Lara
Thanks to all!